Risk mitigation and improved predictability during work package execution in the field are key objectives for consistent delivery of work scope safely, with high quality, on time and on budget. While the adoption of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in construction, maintenance and operations environments has traditionally been low, the recent rapid evolution of tablet-based technologies and software solutions designed to support highly regulated capital project work has led to an emerging trend of Owner/Operators, EPCs and Contractors evaluating and implementing mobile work management systems to support planning, execution, documentation and reporting of work packages.
About Andrew Scott
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Andrew Scott contributed a whooping 13 entries.
Entries by Andrew Scott
Industrial Audit is pleased to announce that it will be attending the Global Petroleum Show for the first time in cooperation with our partners from PTAG and Monitor. Stop by the booth to see how we are reducing risk in capital projects.
Industrial Audit is pleased to be presenting in cooperation with Babcock & Wilcox. Come visit Adam Haines at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre to learn more about Mitigating Risk and Improving Predictability of Work Package Execution. Click HERE for the full report.
Come see the new Safety Module in action!
Come visit the Industrial Audit team on May 1st in B10.
What has Obama’s 2nd Term Meant for Regulatory Compliance: The Impact for the Manufacturing & Energy Industries Since the start of Obama’s reelection campaign last fall, federal agencies and the White House sidetracked the enactment of dozens of major regulations that cover everything from power plant pollution to workplace safety in an effort to quell charges […]
Come visit us February 26-28, 2014 at booth #206
In Orlando, Florida at the Orange County Convention Centre is the Nuclear Power International/Power-Gen International. T Industrial Audit will be taking part, please stop by the booth!
Come visit the Industrial Audit at Candu Energy to get a preview of the the new WE® Safety module. OCI Events – Candu Energy Supplier Day
Industrial Audit is proud to be part of the OPG Supplier Day. Please stop by the booth to see what it new! OCI Events – Candu Energy Supplier Day
News and Updates
- Join us February 25 – 27, at CNA 2015 – Conference and Tradeshow in OttawaJanuary 30, 2015 - 4:20 pm
- Global Petroleum Show – June 10-12, 2014 – Calgary, ABJune 10, 2014 - 6:05 pm
- 10th International Conference on CANDU MaintenanceMay 25, 2014 - 1:23 pm
- OCI – OPG Supplier Day, May 21st, 2014May 21, 2014 - 6:03 pm
- OCI – Bruce Power Supplier Day – May 1st, 2014May 1, 2014 - 6:01 pm
- How To: Categorize, Analyze and Report Project Construction DelaysSeptember 4, 2015 - 1:01 pm
- Corrective ActionAugust 25, 2015 - 11:10 am
- Non ConformanceAugust 18, 2015 - 11:34 pm
- Human Performance Tools – Phonetic AlphabetAugust 11, 2015 - 10:58 pm
- Risk Management and Risk MitigationAugust 4, 2015 - 8:47 am
We answer the phone:
08:00 to 18:00, GMT-5
We reply to email 24/7.
Mail or Ship to Us!
2100 Bloor Street West
M6S 5A5 Canada